Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mr. Mom

Tim took work off to be Mr. Mom while I was in Seattle for four days. They sure had fun without me. I had the camera so they didn't get pictures, but here's a list of what they did:
  • Took the kids to and from school
  • Helped Addi with her "Apple Blossom" (highlighted child of the month) at school
  • Found a free bunk bed, in good condition, on the side of the road
  • Visited Temple Square including the Visitor's Center and the Joseph Smith Building
  • Toured the Conference Center
  • Went to War Memorial Park
  • Toured the Capitol Building
  • McDonalds
  • Watched Alvin & The Chipmunks The Squekual
  • Went to a Salvadorian restaurant that was "disgusting"
  • Got ice cream
  • Went Mother's Day shopping for me
  • Went to KFC
  • Watched The Black Stallion
  • Went to the Holy Cow Boutique and got Big Buns cinnamon rolls
  • Babysat his friends little girl
  • Watched the Jazz Game
Thanks sweetie for taking such good care of Addi and Hally when I was away. You're such a fun dad! Our kids love you so much and I love you too!
I just wanted to throw this in. I found it in my suitcase when I got to Seattle. Addi did it all by herself. It says, "I love mom, I hope you have a fun time at Seattle." Spelled mostly phonetically. She's doing so good with her reading and writing, I am so impressed! She just finished her Distar Reading Program and now knows how to read! Great job Addi, we're so proud of your hard work!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is a very good dad! I love the note! You have the cutest girls!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love their little phonetically written notes. So much fun. What a great husband to have had such a great time with his girls!

Beth said...

Tim is such a great Dad! You can tell he loves them so much cause he's so sweet to them! Way to go Addi! You definately have the cutest girls around Steff!