Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kendall's 5 Month Pictures

I am not a huge fan of plain jane studio photography, but Tim thought that since the other girls had their pictures done in a studio, Kendall needed them too. I originally took her to Kiddie Kandids, but they are no longer. These pictures are from Sears. I scanned in the pictures so the clarity isn't the best, but still cute. Now that she has her "studio pictures" I am just going to do it myself from now on, or if my sister's in town, she can do it.



3 comments:

Annie said...

I could just pinch those cute little cheeks!

Beth said...

BEAUTIFUL! Did your sister take these?

Tiff said...

the last two are my favorites! Charlotte was looking at them with me and got really excited and smiley when she saw Kendall. And I'm not just saying that to be cute!