Addi - At the beginning of the school year:

Addi & her class - At graduation:


I can't believe our oldest is headed to kindergarten in August. I know I will probably cry like a baby on that day.

Mrs. Katie said that Addi was always so obedient. She was such a good helper and never got in trouble.

Hally with the cute neighbor kids, Miles & Mikayla.

Addi just adored her teacher, Mrs. Katie.

Singing, "This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine."
Pictured with Brick and Haven.

Addi's best friend and neighbor, Haven.

The five of us.

Addi and her mom.
4 comments:
That looks like such a good preschool. I might have to get the info from you when Libby starts! :) Go Addi!
Her teacher looks so familiar to me- I think I've seen her in the Zumba class I go to!
She is so gorgeous! Catherine's two favorite people in preschool were Addi and Haven. Look forward to getting together soon!
i love the graduation gowns.
so official
Post a Comment