Last night we had so much fun at a Halloween party. Thanks Stacey's! Tim hadn't dressed up since he was a kid and me since college. I made my dress out of garbage bags and electrical tape and wore a white wig and some cool pink shades and called myself Lady Gaga. Tim was a little hesitant about dressing up. In fact he said that he'd rather speak in church than dress up. If you know Tim, then you know that he WON'T speak in church, meaning that he DID NOT want to dress up. I at least got him to put on a wig and sunglasses. Me on the other hand, I was pretty excited to be someone else for the evening. Once we got to the party and everyone else was dressed silly, I think Tim loosened up a little.
They had soup, homemade root beer, donuts and everyone brought a treat to share. We played lots of fun games. (I don't know their official names.) 1. Put your hand in the bag and guess what's inside. 2. A pass along scary story 3. Fun candy game 4. BeanBoozled - The jelly bean game (my favorite). You spin the wheel and it says a yummy flavor and a yucky flavor. The jelly beans for both flavors look exactly alike. If it's the yucky flavor you lose, but if it's the yummy flavor you're still in the game. The flavors are:
Canned Dog Food - Chocolate Pudding, Skunk Spray - Licorice, Rotten Egg - Buttered Popcorn, Centipede - Strawberry Jam, Booger - Juicy Pear, Baby Wipes - Coconut, Barf - Peach, Moldy Cheese - Caramel Corn, Pencil Shavings - Top Banana, Toothpaste - Berry BlueTim got baby wipes and I got canned dog food. They were gross!

8 comments:
That is awesome Stef! Looks like fun!
LOVE the Lady Gaga idea--I may have to steal it. :)
Holy smokes, I don't think I would have recognized you!!!!!! AWESOME costume.
That party was super fun wasn't it? It was funny, Tim was sitting across from me and with those sunglasses, it totally looked like he was staring at me the entire time - I kept checking my face cuz I thought for sure I had something embarassing on it, then I realized it was just those crazy glasses!
Awesome! I LOVE it!
Oh my gosh! Tim looks eerily like my Dad did in the 70's. I'm so totally not kidding. Looks like you had a great time!
Stef, I didn't even recognize you! Happy Halloween!
I love your Lady Gaga costume. THAT is awesome. What a great idea!
Post a Comment