Wednesday, October 13, 2010

THE DINOSAUR MUSEUM

HELLO! The dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point is AWESOME! I can't believe this is the first time we've been. I'm seriously considering getting a pass to TP, it's like $170/year for the whole family and you get unlimited access to the museum, farm and garden. AND if you take guests with you, it's 1/2 off for them! My nice neighbor, April, has a pass and invited us to go with them on Monday. It's a rare occurrence that I can ever actually go anywhere during a weekday, but lucky me I randomly didn't have any daycare kids that day, so off we went!
Addi, Haven, Miles & Hally

Chillin' w/ the dinosaur!



Kendall & Mikayla

Once again, I highly recommend going here! It was really, really fun and definitely worth the money, especially if it's 1/2 off! Thanks again, April!

2 comments:

ashleyandcody said...

the kids look like they had a lot of fun. Both your guys kids are so cute hope you are all doing well tell April I said hi.

Summer said...

I love how they are all holding hands in the first picture! So cute!