Friday, October 29, 2010

Hallly Bear

Here are Hally's preschool pictures. My friend Breeana started a photography business and is doing awesome at it! Take a look at her blog here. She has been so busy! Everyone wants her to take their pics! She offers her amazing photography skills at a low price, because she's just starting out and said that's what she would want to pay if she hired a photographer. Agreed! I'm glad to have found a good photographer that I can afford, because my usual photographer (my sis) has moved far, far, far away!

So CUTE!
Hally's class.

My soft spoken Hally is so sweet and petite. About a month ago I had gotten up a little earlier on a Saturday morning and started making breakfast. Bacon, eggs and hash browns. Hally came downstairs and said, "Mom, is it Father's Day today?" Tim and I were laughing so hard. I guess that tells ya just how often I make breakfast.

Also a couple months ago I was trying to get Hally to clean the toy room which is a CONSTANT battle. She's either too tired, too thirsty, too hungry, her leg hurts, she has an ouie and needs a band-aid, etc, etc, etc. So anyways, this particular day I was trying really hard to get her to clean and I finally said, "If you don't clean your room than you will be grounded." I have said this to Addi a couple of times in the past, but never Hally. Immediately after I said this to Hall, she started crying uncontrollably saying, "I don't want you to put me in the ground!" Needless to say, I felt like the most terrible mother in the world to scare my little girl like this. I explained what grounding really meant and she quickly calmed down and decided she would rather be grounded and go without her friends and toys for a few days then have to clean up. Then she turned and went downstairs. This response didn't surprise me at all. Yes, she's my stubborn, defiant, sweet and tender child and I love her oh so much!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So funny! I remember when I was little and didn't understand what it meant to be fired. There are too many confusing terms in the English language!

Judy said...

Hally is just gorgeous! She looks so hug-able and her eyes are perfect!