I love scrapblog.com. You can make the cutest invites and then just have them printed at Wal-Mart. I made 20 invites and it cost me about the same as it would to buy them in a pack and handwrite them. I like these kind, because you can design them yourself and personalize them with a picture.
Two days after Addi's birthday she had a friend party and oh my goodness, did we have a house FULL! We had a total of 16 kids (not including Kendall or the daycare kids) at her party. Good thing it was only 1 1/2 hours and I enlisted the cute 11 year old neighbor girl, Mady, to help me out. Addi is in love with horses right now, so we decorated the house with horse/cowgirl stuff. When the kids arrived they decorated horseshoes (I tried to get real ones, but that didn't workout, so they decorated foam ones instead), played a few games including: pin the tail on the horse, find the horses, horseshoe walk and sugar cube racing. We also ate horseshoe cupcakes (that kind of look like red and white U of U cupcakes, oh dear!) and opened presents. All of the little cowgirls and cowboys went home with a decorated horseshoe, a bag of goodies and a cowboy hat. What a fun, yet exhausting party! I LOVE to plan parties, LOVE IT! BUT, maybe we will start doing friend parties every other year, we'll see. It was so fun to see how excited Addi was to have ALL of her friends there, so it was totally worth the mess and craziness!

1 comments:
Super Mom!! What an awesome party--Addi looks like she was in heaven!
Post a Comment