This show is hilarious! It's called "Flipping Out" and you can find it on the Bravo channel. They just finished with season two and I am a big fan. It's about an extremely obsessive compulsive guy named Jeff Lewis. He flips million dollar homes for a living and is very successful at it. Everyone needs to DVR this show. I can't even describe how crazy this guy is, it makes me laugh through the whole show. You will just have to watch it for yourself and find out.
1 year ago

2 comments:
If I had more than an antenna I would definitely watch this show. Oh well. Hey, did you ever get your Breaking Dawn book? I realized why we got it that Sat. We are members of Amazon Prime, so we get free two day shipping, as well as Sat shipping, which they don't usually do. I guess we get a little extra attention. :)
This guy is crazy. I've watched it before and kept thinking that he was a little too into himself.
Post a Comment