Wednesday, August 20, 2008

OUR NEW HOUSE!


He he, just kidding! ;) We drove up to see the new Draper Temple, which is still being built, and holy cow you should see the houses surrounding it! It's hard not to have worldly thoughts while being by that temple when it's surrounded by massive mansions! Then again, it seems that most temples are generally in pretty nice neighborhoods.

5 comments:

Tiff said...

That's a nice house. But it seems a bit much, don't you think? I mean if you have money you should spend it how you want. But then again, it seems a bit worldly especially next to a temple.

Anonymous said...

This house screams, "I'm king of the hill!" You have been tagged.

Trish said...

Wow, looks like a castle in Europe or something. Not a place that belongs in Utah. So remember how I told you I was getting into product reviews, well basically you just find a company that has something you like, email them, and ask them if they would like to sponsor a giveaway and/or have you do a review of their product. I've written maybe 10 today, and already had 3 respond as yes, and so far I haven't anyone say no. I'm way excited, and watch my new blog sweetnsassygirls.blogspot.com for the contests coming up! I'll let you know that one of them is Wiggle Giggle Learn- an awesome resource for helping kids learn. It might be good for you to use in conjunction with your daycare. They were super nice about it!

Brittney said...

Andy adn I saw these. They were being built as the temple was. We thought it was like they were trying to outdo the temple. We also thought that even if we did have that much money, we would be embarrassed to live so lavishly. We thought it was sad. How can you be in so much competetion with each other like that. The two houses at the top of the circle are owned by sisters. The one on the west is a little bigger with a bridge to part of the house, I've heard it said she wanted it to be bigger than her sisters house.

The Felix Family said...

Those houses ARE crazy ridiculous! Did you go all the way to the top of the cul-de-sac and see the 8 million dollar house on two lots? It's owned by an elderly couple with NO kids...CRAZY!! Those are castles!