I am sorry about the limited posting lately. I started a new job which allows me to work from my home, but still keeps me busy, thus leaving me less time to blog. I am doing medical surveys and it's great. I just call from my house while my kids are napping. Thanks for letting me know about this awesome stay at home job, Shari! You're the best. The plan was to start this job and stop doing daycare. Well, that didn't work as well as I had planned. Instead of narrowing my daycare down, I just ended up with more kids! It's just too hard to say "goodbye" to these kids that I have been watching forever. On top of that, I started Addi in a rotating pre-school which means that I will have to teach every six weeks. Then I thought she needed to be in a dance class too, plus I am trying to put together a "Bunko" group and a whole slew of other things are going on that I don't even want to get into right now!!! Today at church I couldn't focus while playing the organ. I was right in the middle of playing a song that had two flats when all of the sudden my mind changed on me and I started playing the song with two sharps instead. I couldn't believe it! It was horribly embarrassing! I am going crazy I tell you! My biggest problem is figuring out how to get Addi to all of these places while watching so many kids. I guess I'll have to walk because my car only has room for 2 1/2 kids in the backseat. It's going to be interesting trying to walk to preschool and dance with six kids. Tim was gone on a hunting trip this whole weekend and guess what I did..... absolutely nothing! I just sat on the couch and watched chick flicks all weekend while my house went to pot. I think I needed it, just a little calm before the storm if you know what I mean. ;) Oh well, I bit off more than I can chew and now I will just have to deal with it.
1 year ago

9 comments:
If it helps, I didn't notice anything wrong with your organ playing. It sounded great.
I always thought that once my kids got a little older, life would calm down. Wrong! I don't think it's ever going to calm down again - maybe when they're adults. Who knows.
Congrats on the new job! That's great!
Wow, you are busy. I didn't notice anything when you were playing, and I doubt anyone else did! If you get too stressed out, remember that it's OK to take some things off your plate. You don't have to be super women! I know there are a few people in the ward begging for kids to come to their home for daycare, so I'm sure they would be willing to help you out there. That's great about the new job though!
Stephanie you are way too Busy! Hopefully things settle down a bit. All tha would make be go nuts!!!!
I wish I as up there to help you out a bit. Good Luck with everything :)
Cssie
Hey Steff-
You have been busy... WOW! I was wondering if you could get some info on that "work from home" job you have? I've been looking for something to do from home to bring in some extra cash! You can just email me at becky_stolle@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Steff-
I know exactly how you feel. I started daycare also and had 5 kids that was including mine of course. It was madness but I got rid of one little terror of a child. Things are going a lot better now, it's truly amazing what a difference one child can make. Just wondering do you make pretty good money doing those surveys? I am always looking for something new you know how daycare is ahh it's crazy.
2 flats instead of sharps, you really must have been spacing!! i wish i could have been there to also not notice the miner mistake, hey who had your kids (this was when tim was gone, right).
i miss having you just a few doors down.
I am excited for bunko!!
also i found jay's blog, so no need to email it to me.
Hey Steff-
It sure sounds like craziness for you right now. I'm still interested in Bunko - let me know if you need any help figuring anything out. Hang in there!
Busy! Have you figured it all out yet!?
Post a Comment