Sorry all of you PC users, I have to boast about my Mac. Tim gave me this lovely machine for Christmas. I had only ever used a PC before and it took me awhile to get used to it. Well, I have to say that I will never go back to a PC after experiencing the brilliance of my Mac:-) Isn't it cunning? There's no tower! It's all wrapped up into one piece of heavenly bliss! I tell ya, if your computer is about to die, look into getting a Mac and experience the joy for yourself.


12 comments:
I've used a mac before in college, but it was a little different to get used to. Maybe if i had to get used to it, I would love it. It is nice and compact though.
wow those are cool and expensive! Nate and I looked at them online after we read your comment about them. We unfortunetly just got a computer about 1 year ago so I'm afraid I'm stuck with my Dell for awhile. lol.
I hadn't used a Mac before I got married, but that's all Andrew worked on, so I got used to it very quickly. I was sold as soon as he said that Mac RARELY crash or get viruses. I LOVE Mac!!!
very nice, How's work going?
I love Macs. It is THE choice of any serious publishing professional and all I've ever used...until I got a PC in college. I'm pretty happy with the Dell I have, but I would totally kill for a Mac.
Nice! I'm totally jealous and I DO plan on getting a Mac the next time I need a computer. It's all Patrick really likes to use, too.
Also, for sure we will consult you with paint and decor! I think we both want to try our hand at it and see what we can do. Right now I have a hard time focusing on that because I'm STILL afraid of things going wrong. So I'm just focusing on what we need to do to make everything happen.
I am so getting a mac next computer. But that will be a while.
I just did a major comment catch-up on all of your posts. Because I will always comment on every post. And sometimes twice. It's just what a sister does.
I love Macs! We have been Mac users for the past couple of years and it makes such a difference. Over Easter, I visited my in-laws, and they have a PC. It was so much slower. Welcome to the the world of Mac!
I think the next computer we get will be a mac as well, but our Dell is still hanging in there. Maybe I can convince my work that I need a Mac Laptop for working from home....
Cassie
Love that computer, especially the no tower part. Your glitter toes party was fun! I love my toes. I agree with ya, I like Lauren's black fingernails too. Oh and I heard from Jennifer, she said it would be 1-3 months.
Nothing but Apple allowed here! :)
Post a Comment