Monday, August 4, 2008

"MUST-HAVE" MONDAY

Is there anyone who doesn't love this store? I have to have my target! I love everything they have, from their clothes (mine and kids), shoes, accessories, home decor....... I love everything about it!


8 comments:

Fife Fam said...

I am indeed a fan of the Target, but when it comes to online shopping, you can't beat overstock.com and their $2.95 shipping. We bought 2 over-sized lounge bags (bean bags) for $200 for the set and only paid $3 for shipping... awesome!!!

Target is a must have!

Cassie

Cheyenne said...

I do love Target, and for that reason I rarely shop there. It's dangerous, and on my husband's "black list" along with Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Kirklands, New York & Co., Barnes & Noble, Payless Shoes . . .do I need to go on?

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

Steff! Target ahh well I'm just kidding I like target too but my husband works at wal-mart. lol

TheShippenFamily said...

Steffani,
Ella was wondering if Addison would like to come play Wednesday afternoon. Let me know if that would work
836.8192

Melissa

Diane said...

Huge Target fan here! I've lived in this town for 17 years, and last month a Super Target opened about 5 miles from my home!!!!!!! I've been traveling 30 min. North or South for YEARS. Glad it's so close by and clean since it's so new. :)

The Sutherland Family said...

Steffani,
I'll do the 9:15 time slot. Is that am or Pm? I'm assuming pm but let me know for sure!
Thanks!
Ashley

The Sutherland Family said...

Ok I'll plan on wed at 9:15 pm. Ruth Chris is in Salt Lake and Park City. The Park city one was right in our hotel. It's SO good, you guys should go sometime

Tiff said...

LOVE Target as you well know. Keep me out of that store!