Hysterical! I couldn't crop mine so close to the head, so it didn't look as funny! LOL Somewhere on my blog is another one, it's a Mexican theme, and that one was the best.
But...yeah, you and your husband sure have some moves.
I tried to conform to the new age of blogging world and update my blog to a scrapbook like page and 3 columns. Well, in doing so I nearly wiped out my whole blog. Many tears were shed and if it weren't for David, it is possible that I would have hurt myself. Anyway I have decided that I am NOT going to try that again without the help of somebody who knows what they are doing. So can we set up a phone call sometime this week for you to help me?
Hi. I ran across your blog while I was blog surfing (cute little family) and I read you do medical surveys from home. I am a stay at home mom looking for something to keep me occupied while my daughter is napping (and some extra cash :)) and was wondering if you would be interested in telling me a little bit more. My email is tiffanyb62@live.com.
I love being a mom and I have THREE beautiful little girls that just melt my heart. I have been happily married for over 9 years to my cute husband, Tim. He is so sweet to me and his little girls.
8 comments:
Hysterical! I couldn't crop mine so close to the head, so it didn't look as funny! LOL Somewhere on my blog is another one, it's a Mexican theme, and that one was the best.
But...yeah, you and your husband sure have some moves.
Love it! I especially like Tim's moves!
Wow! I would have never thought Tim could dance like that. That is too funny!!!!!!
that was funny, I love the expression on Tim's face, I think it fits the dance just right!! Shake your hips girl!!!
yes, tim stole the show b/c of his funny facial expression. however steff you look like a natural, which you are.
that is too funny, where on earth do you find this stuff! My blog is seriously so DULL compared to yours!
Stef
I tried to conform to the new age of blogging world and update my blog to a scrapbook like page and 3 columns. Well, in doing so I nearly wiped out my whole blog. Many tears were shed and if it weren't for David, it is possible that I would have hurt myself. Anyway I have decided that I am NOT going to try that again without the help of somebody who knows what they are doing. So can we set up a phone call sometime this week for you to help me?
Cassie
Hi. I ran across your blog while I was blog surfing (cute little family) and I read you do medical surveys from home. I am a stay at home mom looking for something to keep me occupied while my daughter is napping (and some extra cash :)) and was wondering if you would be interested in telling me a little bit more. My email is tiffanyb62@live.com.
Thanks,
Tiffany
Post a Comment