Tuesday, September 16, 2008

THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!!

The other day Tim decided to climb into this giant tube thing at work just to see if he could fit. Well, he got stuck! One of his co-workers recorded the whole thing. You can hear everyone laughing hysterically in the background and you can hear Tim yelling, "Get me out!" This is the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time.

9 comments:

Summer said...

That is hilarious!!! I love it!! I watched it a few times!! I hope Tim is ok!! Funny Stuff!!

Tiff said...

It's a the giant slinky man! Watch out! That is really funny!

Fife Fam said...

that is too funny, I made David watch it with me and we had a good laugh.

Patrick and Jennie said...

Hilarious video! He is a sport to let you post it!

~~Heidi~~ said...

okay now that was funny!! Silly Tim... Get me out of here Cody! I love you leaf picture, is that in your yard? I do miss the seasons living here, so please enjoy each beautiful change the earth makes for me.

Shari said...

That was funny, Thanks Tim! Great way for me to start the morning.

Trish said...

Oh that is funny!

Desiree said...

i can't believe this was caught on film. you tube!!!

Gina said...

Ok so I was laughing before I even watched it. I loved it!! I haven't laughed out like that in a long time! Thanks for sharing!!