Thursday, September 4, 2008

TAG

3 Joys:

  1. My children.
  2. The temple.
  3. Going on vacation.
3 Fears:
  1. Something bad happening to a loved one.
  2. Failure.
  3. Potatoes, click here to find out why.
3 Obsessions/Collections:
  1. Twilight books (I didn't want to admit this, but it's the first thing that came to my mind.)
  2. I watch too much television: The Hills, The Office, Deadliest Catch, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol, Friday Night Light, just to name a few;)
  3. Celebrity gossip. (Grimace)
3 Surprising Facts:
  1. I have never met my biological father, but I am really close with his mom and brothers.
  2. If I could have any talent I would: a) be an amazing singer (I can't carry a tune) b) be a super fast runner. When I would watch the Olympics and see how fast some of the people could run, I was just amazed, it must feel so exhilarating to run that fast.
  3. I wore braces for eight years, had major jaw surgery on both upper and lower jaws, had over 15 oral surgeries and had more than three sets of teeth, including 8 wisdom teeth (don't worry, they didn't all come in at once, they were just up in my gums). It's a long, long story. Ask me about it sometime.
  4. I have to add a number four, sorry. I am a devoted Utah Jazz fan. My husband isn't the only one, he can't take all of the "biggest fan" credit. I answer the daily trivia questions too. I'm no "fare weather" fan, I am a fan through and through. In good times and bad. I hoop and holler when they do good and I throw things at the T.V. when they do bad. The season starts in October and although our wallets will be a bit lighter due to all the games Tim will finagle his way into, I am super excited! Go Jazz!
3 People I Tag:
  1. Desi Mauerman
  2. Kelly Stubbs
  3. Sarah Sutherland

7 comments:

Fife Fam said...

Interesting facts about you and your hubby :) That pizza looks really good too! Hope your new job is going well. You are wonder woman!!!

Cassie

Gina said...

He Steff-
I never got that email for some reason - I checked my spam and everything. Try this email ginachardy@gmail.com

Thanks again - I totally want to try that pizza, mmmm!

Diane said...

Oh Steff, you and I have many things in common, except I'm not afraid of potatoes. :) When I was tiny, maybe 4 or so, I used to stay with my grandparents while my parents worked. I always had these odd chores to do around my grandparents. One of them was to weekly take those potatoe sprigs off the potatoes. I don't know if they needed it done, or if it was just busy work for me to get me out of their hair. LOL
I didn't have any toys there, so that was a highlight of my day.

That pizza looks outrageous...I must try it.

Desiree said...

those were both fun reads!!! Since i have been "tagged" do i put up and answer that same post??

Tiff said...

I love that you are afraid of potatoes! How many people can say that?

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the great fear of potatoes. Try chasing Steff with a potato with the eyes growing and she will FREAK out!! Love ya Steff!!

Anonymous said...

I love So You Think You Can Dance. Now that Matt's gone, I'm hooked on Dancing With The Stars. I'll admit it, I like TV.