Monday, September 15, 2008

"MUST-HAVE" MONDAY

Fabulous Fall!
Here are five reasons why I love the fall and consider it a "must have:"
 
1. The autumn leaves are exquisite and don't forget how lovely the crisp, cool air is. I love going for drives up the canyon to take in the beauty of the leaves changing colors, what a remarkable thing!

2. Who doesn't love going to the pumpkin patch? Pumpkins make me happy. Most of my harvest decor consists of different shaped and textured pumpkins.

3. This is reason enough to love the fall, cute little trick-or-treaters!

4. Thanksgiving! A time for togetherness and good food. I have so much to be thankful for.

5. Fall decorations. I love fall decorations.
WHY DO YOU LOVE THE FALL?

4 comments:

Shari said...

How's work going for you? I love the costumes. Kateyln was a Chicken last year too. i think she might be it this year too, since she hasn't grown Much. :) Have you taken halley to the Dentist Yet? make sure you give yourself plenty of time.

Cheyenne said...

I love fall because it means I can work in the yard again and not get heat stroke! I also like the smell of the air. It's so crisp and fresh and bright.

Tiff said...

I love fall! And this will be my first fall since McKay was a baby! I'm excited!

Nicole said...

tiff. Hey girl it has been forever how are you doing? your blog is so cute! I cant beleive how big your girls have gotten they are so cute!! Whats been going on are you still Babysitting?