I decided that I always do the tags about myself and I thought that I should do the last tag again, except about my hubby. Here goes!
3 Joys:
- His kids and wife:)
- BYU Football
- Utah Jazz
3 Fears:
- Cats. We're not just talking a small fear here, I mean he is literally terrified of the little feline kind. I know that a lot of people don't like cats or find them annoying, but Tim is horrified of them. It's not like he's had this horrible nightmarish experience, he cannot recall one anyways. He won't go near them or touch them..... he runs from them!! He has had quite a few of them jump at him, he thinks that they most know that he is afraid of them and so they just do it to scare him even more. Our kids will never be getting a kitty.
- Tim has a huge fear of public speaking. Yes, I know most people don't like it and very few would willingly want to do it, but he physically cannot do it. He hasn't spoken in church since his missionary homecoming almost 10 years ago. Since then no one has ever had any luck trying to get him to speak in church. We finally found a bishop that actually understands this and told him that he would never ask him to speak as long as he was the bishop. Tim said that we would definitely be staying in this ward while Bishop Bennett is the bishop. It's nice to find someone that actually understands this and doesn't make you feel like a bad member of the church for not wanting to speak.
- He is afraid of anything considered a rodent.
3 Obsessions/Collections:
- Tim collects golf balls. He gets a golf ball at each of the new courses he golfs and displays them.
- He is obsessed with watching sports. Football and basketball are the main ones.
- Tim used to play black jacks A LOT before we met and got married. Him and his friends would go to Mesquite every weekend, let's just say that he lost as much as he won :)
3 Surprising Facts:
- Tim has been arrested twice. Don't get scared now. The first time he got arrested in high school for smashing pumpkins and the second time he got arrested right in front of me when we were dating. The cop pulled us over for having a break light out and then arrested him. He had a "dog at large" ticket that he never paid, therefore issuing a warrant. His dog got out and was picked up by animal control and he never paid the fees he was supposed to after getting his dog out. I'll never let him live that one down. You can find his mug shot on-line:)
- Tim has had diabetes since he was six years old.
- Tim is a very active person. He enjoys snow skiing, wake boarding, backpacking, mountain biking, fishing, playing softball, golf and racquetball. The list goes on and on, he likes to try everything.
Well, there's some facts about Tim from my point of view. I hope he doesn't get too mad for telling you all of this.

6 comments:
So, you married an ex-con, huh? Does Grandma know? I guess the "cat" is out of the bag now...with Tim running for the hills...
(OK, so corny, but I couldn't resist...his fears would be absolutely justified with Parley P. Cat the she-devil)
I have seen first hand Tim's "cat fear". I would sure like to know how you get out of talking in church for 10 years!
We love Tim!!!!
Steffy, you SHOULD call me this weekend! Anytime this (Friday) evening or anytime Saturday or Sunday should be A-okay.
hey, thanks so much for going to the party with me last night, i had a lot of fun. i hope you are okay, i wish we had more time to talk... i have been checking my phone all day, making sure i have not missed a call from you, call when you feel like it.
I'm sorry but I think it's really funny that Tim is afraid of cats. Don't worry, I won't ever throw one at him or anything.
Those all seem like ridiculous things to be arrested for. Poor Tim! As a teenager, Matt almost got arrested for pouring gasoline in pot holes and lighting them on fire. But they didn't catch him. As long as he's enjoying life, it's all good.
Post a Comment