Oh my goodness, Addi is so gorgeous! I like how the little girl next to her in the video is eating her own dress the whole time. So adorable! I think Dance classes...actually any kind of classes....are a must-have for any little girl OR boy! They provide so many priceless memories - I still can't get enough of watching old family videos of Amber and I taking gymnastics and swimming lessons. Keep the camera rolling! Your girls will be horribly embarrassed/happy about it in 15-20 years. :)
How exciting! I can't believe what a big girl. She looks like she is loving it. I remember Bailey's first dance class with Morgan and Kylie. I can't believe how the time flys! Are you guys coming down any time soon? I would really like to make a trip up north during Christmas season and go to temple square!
she is so cute! I love her little face. I can't wait till I can put Sophia in dance class... Well take that back I can wait. Hey did you go to Judd or Gordan ? I am having trauma of who to go to since Donna left. And no I am not prego.... Just wondered on the advice...
HOW CUTE!!!! That is so darling... makes me wish I had a girl, but unfortunately all I will have to post are pictures of t-ball and soccer. She is beautiful Stef ;)
I love being a mom and I have THREE beautiful little girls that just melt my heart. I have been happily married for over 9 years to my cute husband, Tim. He is so sweet to me and his little girls.
14 comments:
She is SO cute Steffani! I can't wait to put Alli in dance class, hopefully she'll like it because I love little dance girls!
How adorable. Is she gonna be a ballroom dancer like her momma?
Oh my goodness, Addi is so gorgeous! I like how the little girl next to her in the video is eating her own dress the whole time. So adorable! I think Dance classes...actually any kind of classes....are a must-have for any little girl OR boy! They provide so many priceless memories - I still can't get enough of watching old family videos of Amber and I taking gymnastics and swimming lessons. Keep the camera rolling! Your girls will be horribly embarrassed/happy about it in 15-20 years. :)
BEYOND cute!
How exciting! I can't believe what a big girl. She looks like she is loving it. I remember Bailey's first dance class with Morgan and Kylie. I can't believe how the time flys! Are you guys coming down any time soon? I would really like to make a trip up north during Christmas season and go to temple square!
stef,
Addi looks so old! Where is her dance class at? I've been wanting to put Macy in a class. Email me when you get a minute.
She is super cute!! Kylie would LOVE to be in a dance class. I can't wait until she is old enough
OK... she is the cutest ever! I love it!
she is so cute! I love her little face. I can't wait till I can put Sophia in dance class... Well take that back I can wait. Hey did you go to Judd or Gordan ? I am having trauma of who to go to since Donna left. And no I am not prego.... Just wondered on the advice...
HOW CUTE!!!! That is so darling... makes me wish I had a girl, but unfortunately all I will have to post are pictures of t-ball and soccer. She is beautiful Stef ;)
Cassie
Oooh oooh dancing queen! I have pictures of Emma posing the same way for her first dance class! So cute!
She is so cute! Looks like she was born to dance!
I love the leggings! :) So fun! She looks adorable!
She's so dang cute!
Post a Comment