Last night was our first night of Bunco and it was so much fun! I was a little worried that people would not show up or not have fun, but it was a HOOT! I made Cafe Rio style pork salad for everyone and gave away the cutest prizes! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! I was going to get pictures, but completely forgot, so I will get some pics. next month for sure. If you would like to be on the sub-list just let me know and I'll add ya.
1 year ago

6 comments:
Dang Steff you have all the fun haha. I wish we lived close I absolutely love Bunco. When you and Tim come down next call Nate and I we want to go to dinner or something.
That does sound fun, Wish I live closer.
I can't wait for the movie!! It looks so good. I would totally get on your sub list but I got to Zumba wed nights and love it, sounds like fun though!
What's Bunco?
I had so much fun Steff! I'm glad that it forces me to get out and have a girls night once a month. I need that!
I want to come play!
Post a Comment