that isn't funny, that is SO sad!!!!! I hope she was good humored about it. If it were me I would probably think it was funny, but to happen to somebody else, that is sad :(
I did laugh at first, but when the reality of it sunk in..... I just felt bad.. I will show it to David right now and I can guarantee it will receive his high pitched double laugh!
I love being a mom and I have THREE beautiful little girls that just melt my heart. I have been happily married for over 9 years to my cute husband, Tim. He is so sweet to me and his little girls.
8 comments:
Okay so that was really funny. Note to self and others never get married on a ledge over a body of water...
ROFLOL!!! That is seriously funny!
I left you award on my blog! http://sweetnsassygirls.blogspot.com/2008/10/even-more-awards.html
That is hilarious! I wonder how I would react if it were me, though?
that isn't funny, that is SO sad!!!!! I hope she was good humored about it. If it were me I would probably think it was funny, but to happen to somebody else, that is sad :(
Cassie
that is funny, but sad at the same time, I would just laugh so hard if that happened to me at my wedding.
I did laugh at first, but when the reality of it sunk in..... I just felt bad.. I will show it to David right now and I can guarantee it will receive his high pitched double laugh!
Cassie
That is so funny and Sad:( ohhh that would be worse than my wedding lol.
Post a Comment