Would you like to spruce up your spooky Halloween Tree? Well, just add some easy-to-make spooky ghost ornaments!!!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1/8 yd. white fabric (I got mine at Wal-Mart for $0.33)
- cotton balls
- needle & black thread
- black ribbon
- scissors
- black Sharpie
~Cut your fabric into 5"x5" squares. Stuff the head with half of a cotton ball and tie a 7" piece of black ribbon in a double knot around the ghost's neck. Next draw on two black eyes with your Sharpie. Thread the needle, but don't knot it. Sew the thread once through the top of the ghost's head. Now tie a knot at the top, making the loop however large you want it.
WAHLA!! Now you have a cute little ghost to hang from your Halloween Tree! Wasn't that easy? Isn't it cute?
I got the tree at Pier 1 Imports.

4 comments:
Very cute! Where did you get your tree?
Cute tree! I'm actually doing something like that for our FHE pumpkin carving night. I just use branches from the yard and spray paint them. I've never thought to use cotton balls for the ghosts...I always use suckers...and I always hate having them leftover. This may be the way I go this year.
I love your spooky tree. I want it! Did you get it at Pier 1 Imports this year? I have got to get me one. By the way, this is Sara, Tiffany's sister-in-law. I visit your blog often, and love your fun ideas and recipes. If you can let me know about the tree, you can leave a comment on my blog... mysisterscucina.blogspot.com . Thanks!
Okay, you've convinced me. I love your tree. I want one. Oh wait, I have one! Ha ha ha! Can you come decorate my house now?
Post a Comment