Monday, October 13, 2008

TRENT DUVAL

My friend Brittney posted about a little eight year old boy named Trent who is losing a long fought battle with cancer. Here is his blog that has kept everyone updated along the way. It's been 15 months since his diagnosis. Come to find out, this little boy is my neighbors nephew. I knew about his story, but had no idea that he had a blog documenting his time with Lukemia.

As I read his last post, I just cried and cried. His story is so touching. What a sweet little boy. Why does this sort of things happen to little kids? He has been such a fighter. Now he says he is ready to return to his Heavenly Father. Wow! You are such a strong little boy Trent and have touched so many lives.

The Chick-Fil-A in South Jordan is having a fundraiser for Trent's family today. Twenty percent of their revenue from today will be donated to the family to help them with their massive medical expenses. You can also just donate money by calling.

11494 South District Drive
South Jordan, UT 84095-5646
801/727-2697

1 comments:

Tiff said...

I love how blogs bring people together to help each other!