Monday, December 22, 2008

CHRISTMAS SNOWMEN

Snowmen Cookies

  • 1 c. powdered sugar
  • 1 c. butter
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1 c. oil
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 4 c. & 2 T. flour
  • 1 t. baking soda
  • 1/2 t. cream of tartar
  • 1/2 t. salt
~Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cook at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. No cookie cutters needed for these snowmen, just roll dough in a ball and then decorate as shown.

Frosting
  • 1/3 c. butter
  • 1 t. vanilla
  • 3 1/2 c. powdered sugar
  • 3-4 T. milk

1 comments:

Gina said...

They were so cute! Thank you so much. You are such a good friend! I really wanted to do friend gifts this year, but I'm seriously so burned out with Christmas already. Is that bad? I've never done that. By the way, Cory said the cookies were awesome. I didn't even get one. What a brat huh?