My friend Trisha let me borrow this book and I just finished it. It was AWESOME! If you like The Phantom of the Opera, then you will love this book. It tells of how The Phantom came to be, from birth on. If you are a reader or not a reader (like me) you will love this book! Now I have another book to ad to the list of books I've read besides Twilight, how pathetic am I?!

3 comments:
That sounds really good. I'll have to get it from the library to read over Christmas.
Oh, you should try reading books by Fannie Flagg. She's a southern author and her books are hilarious. Have you seen the movie Fried Green Tomatoes? It's based on her book "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe." Her characters are really interesting, so it might hold your interest.
I will have to get that book now too... I signed up for the Fried Green Tomatoes book for book club in April.. Just a note :-)
Post a Comment