Wednesday, December 3, 2008

THE TIME HAS COME

We are turning our blog private. I have been thinking about it for awhile, but after a lecture from my grandmother, I have decided to go ahead and do it. Generally I don't really listen when she lectures me and I hate to admit it, but she may have had a little sway in the decision. So if you want access to look at our blog, just leave a comment with your e-mail address. Thank you!

26 comments:

jill said...

hi its jill my address is jillcolledge37@gmail.com thanks

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

Count me in Steff my e-mail is sarah_mariah@mactech.net

Liz said...

I wanna see you still! bethhill82@gmail.com

Patrick and Jennie said...

I wanna stay! payne.jennie@gmail.com

Shari said...

sharipassey@gmail.com

janaeg said...

janaeg@hotmail.com

Janae Gonzalez

Jenny Sue said...

jenwightman@gmail.com

Cheyenne said...

martin0330@bellsouth.net

Amber and Jared said...

Keep us on your list too!
quehonda_78@yahoo.com

The Sutherland Family said...

ashleya1107@yahoo.com

The Felix Family said...

I want in! I want in! My email is andrealfelix@gmail.com

Brittney said...

andysartori@hotmail.com

Desiree said...

Hi Sue Too! Don't forget me!!
desireekearl@yahoo.com

Boshell Family said...

bryanboshell@gmail.com

RussandHeidi said...

rh.heiniger@gmail.com

Diane said...

I'd love to keep in touch. primblessing@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

camers06@gmail.com

Wendy said...

wendyrelia@hotmail.com

Wendy Watt

Summer said...

Keep me posted!
nursesummer17@yahoo.com

Summer

Brian and Megan said...

Hey we just saw your comment! We want to be invited to your blog when you go private. Brian was excited to see it! email me!
megandemille@yahoo.com

Mashelle said...

Please send me an invite.

mkaholoaa@hoganconstruction.com

Jen said...

Add me chaceandjen@hotmail.com

Trish said...

You have my email address!

Annie said...

don't block me!!! anniescott29@yahoo.com
I love the family pics by the way!

Katie S said...

count me in! smith.katie99@gmail.com

The Ashdown's said...

Oh my gosh, your girls are getting so big, I feel like we havent seen you guys forever! We need to get together.
kamilynnbell@hotmail.com