Monday, December 8, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES

My sister took our pictures on Lehi main street over Thanksgiving weekend and here are some of our favorites. Check out Tiff's photography blog here.








19 comments:

Trish said...

OMgosh! Those are SOOOOOO cute. I love them. Now it makes me want to have her do ours even more! :)

Jen said...

Those turned out really cute!!!! Where on main street? I love the one of your girls in front of the white door so cute!!!!!

~~Heidi~~ said...

You have such a cute family! I love your little girls, they are growing up so fast!!! Beautiful pictures, way to go Tiffy!

~~Heidi~~ said...

ps please invite me to still read your blog, heidiamurray@hotmail.com

Breeana said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Oh and can you invite us also - breehawkes@gmail.com

Jenny Sue said...

They are growing up way too fast for me! I can't believe it. I bet Hally's cheeks get pinched a LOT. Love seeing pictures of your girls, even though it makes me sad that they are getting so old and I hardly ever get to see them. Talk to you soon, I hope!

Desiree said...

sooo cute, all of them, all of you. tiffany did a really beautiful job.

Summer said...

Ok... these are the cutest pictures ever! You have the cutest family!

Bonnie said...

You have such a cute family! I love the pictures! Robert and I probably need to get some taken too...

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

Those are sooo cute. I love them, I swear if Nate doesn't agree to a time to do our pictures I am going to do them without him haha

Stubbs Stuff said...

cutest pictures ever! your girls are just getting so big and they are both beautiful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Sue said...

So...I'm commenting again because I just can't get over the cuteness!

Desiree said...

I love the one of the girls holding hands! So precious!

Diane said...

I love them all, but the picture of them holding hands in front of the rustic doors is incredible! You must frame that and display it.

Cheyenne said...

So cute!

The Sutherland Family said...

Cute PIctures Steffani! I love them. I like the colors too. Great job to Tiffany! She's your sister right?

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

Hey Steff- My e-mail is sarah_mariah@mactech.net and my address is 4773 N. Millard Lane, Enoch, UT 84721

Anonymous said...

Who did your family photos? I need them to take ours when Matt gets back. They are beautiful. What a beautiful family!