Monday, December 22, 2008

MORE SNOWMEN




We had a HUGE storm today and when Tim got home from work he had to dig out our parking spot before he could park. I tried to do it earlier in the day, but I'm not a very good shoveler, plus it just snowed again over everything I had already shoveled. Being the nice guy Tim is, he decided to shovel our neighbors parking spot out too. The kids decided to go out and "help" him.

5 comments:

Gina said...

I was totally going to call you. I was laughing so hard, I don't know why, when I saw you come out in your hot pink pants and start shoveling. I was so proud of you. It almost motivated me to get dressed and come see you. We've been sick, again, and I just didn't have energy.

Jenny Sue said...

Cute, cute, cute!

David Fife said...

looks like a lot of fun! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey there from Oklahoma! I happened upon your site and your girls are so beautiful! You are such a sweetie!
Hope all is well and happy!
Love,
Dana (and Greg)

Jenny Sue said...

Umm, I'm worried that because the last post I can see is this "More Snowmen" post, it means that I am not seeing your most up to date posts!! I hope I am on your list, I'd really like to keep reading your blog because it makes my day when you post! jenwightman@gmail.com