Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BEAR LAKE PHOTOS

My sister, Tiffany, is starting a photography business. When we went to visit her at Bear Lake last weekend, she took these pictures of us. I think they turned out really good. There is a cool, old barn in the back of their house, so we hiked through knee deep snow to get there! Crazy cold! The sun reflecting off the snow was so bright, it was hard not to squint. Here are a few pictures that she sent me, I will post some more later when I get them. Tiffany really has an eye for taking pictures and I think she will do awesome with her business. Tiff is starting a photography blog. Check it out!

3 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

I love all the pictures, Tiff does a really good job. Way to go Tiff. Maybe when we are in town you will have to take our pictures. you family is so cute steff, and I can't wait to try your week recipe.

Shari said...

Those pictures did turn out really cute! I love the ones of the girls by themselves. Your sister did a good job, and of course you guys did a good job looking cute!

Tiff said...

I had lots of fun taking these! And I want to take more! So watch out. You'll be seeing my camera a lot more!