Monday, March 17, 2008

DISNEY PRINCESSES ON ICE

I took Addi to Disney Princesses On Ice last week. We had so much fun! She dressed up like Tinker Bell and was just in awe through the whole show. She said, "Mom, I wish I was Cinderella." It was so magical for a little kid, and for myself.

This is Addi with one of her best friends, Roxy. Roxy and her mom accompanied us to this grand affair.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Ahhhhh! Addi looks so grown up in those pictures. I bet it was so much fun! I took Emma to the Nutcracker once and it was awful. She was asking to go home before the curtain even came up. But I bet she would like something like Disney on Ice.

Cheyenne said...

I can't wait to do mommy-daughter stuff with Olivia. I can't believe how much Addison looks like Tim. Holy cow! But I think that Haley looks like a fair version of you. Isn't that funny how that happens?

Summer said...

I love this! I bet she had a blast! I would actually love to go see something like this... I will have to wait for my son to a be a bit older and maybe go see Bob the Builder on ice or something!

Cheyenne said...

Hey! I don't have your email address, but I'm doing a Pampered Chef catalog show. If you want anything, the link's on my blog...