We went to Cedar City for Easter weekend. On Saturday, we all went on a picnic to Snow Canyon in St. George. (Sorry to my St. George friends for not calling you.) The red rocks look so beautiful against the blue sky. The kids played in the sand and had an Easter egg hunt; we had scooter races down the hill and went on a hike. I just have to say that it felt so good to soak up the warm sun. I even got a bit of a suntan! I am ready for summer.... so bring on the sun!
1 year ago

4 comments:
cute i love those pictures. Looks nice and warm there. So big possibilty we are coming home the end of April. First of May... I will let you know for sure though! Love ya
Hi! I just saw your site for the first time this AM, your email automatically went to my spam box, sorry. What a cute site, I love all your pictures and I am jealous of your warm Easter weekend. I stayed in VaLoy's basement and ate too much candy while Ryan snored the day away. I will bookmark your page now! Hope you are well.
It looks so warm! I love taking naps and when I can do it in a bit of sunshine, they're that much better. We've had a bit of a cold snap here lately, although it should get up to 80 on Friday. Hot spring days are the best days because they don't have the humidity of a hot summer day!
Hey steffani, Kristi is my sister, adn she is not married. SHe is so busy with school right now she hasnt really paid much attention to dating. She is working full time and going to nursing school. She has one more year to go. She is wearing scrubs in that picture becaue she came right from class and then she left from boating and went right to TA a class. Do you work next Monday or Tuesday? ZYOu should come out on the boat with us. ITs still too cold to do anything, but the ridesa re fun. although we did talk about getting wets suits soon.
Post a Comment