Monday, March 31, 2008

PICTURE TAG

I tag anyone that wants to be tagged! You have to find photos on-line using an image search. You can't use any of your own photos.

Favorite Color:

Favorite Hobby:

Favorite Book:

Favorite Dessert:

Favorite Animal:

Bad Habit:
(I go to bed way too late!)


Favorite Food:
"Penne Rosa" from Noodle's & Co.


Favorite Music:

If the background music bothers you, just push pause on my playlist at the bottom of the page.

6 comments:

Desiree said...

Hi Steffi! You're right, this blogging thing helps you feel more in the loop :)

Tiff said...

how fun! I'll have to go try it.

Patrick and Jennie said...

Your girls are adorable!!! I am glad we found each on facebook!!! :) Were are you living now?

Tiff said...

Steff, you haven't posted for like four days and I am totally bored. You need to keep me entertained.

Cheyenne said...

Ditto, ritto.

Tiff said...

okay, so here is my third comment on one post. I'm still bored. I've cleaned my house and came back expecting a thoroughly entertaining post to read and i get nothing! I'm disgusted! And i'm totally filling up your live feedit thinger with my browser.