Thursday, March 20, 2008

RECIPE OF THE WEEK

                                                   Bon Appetit!
Best-Ever Chicken Quesadillas!
  • 8" flour tortillas 
  • cheddar cheese
  • chicken breasts (1 chicken breast makes about 2 quesadillas)
  • salsa
  • McCormick Mexican Seasoning
*The amount of the ingredients depends on how many quesadillas you need to make.*
-Cut the chicken into very small pieces, almost shredded.  Cook in frying pan with oil and a fair amount of McCormick Mexican Seasoning.
-Assemble the quesadilla, in a frying pan, the following way: 1 tortilla, lots of cheese, a fair amount of the chicken, spread a few Tbsp. of salsa over the entire surface, sprinkle with some more cheese, then top with another tortilla.  
-Cook the quesadillas on medium/low heat.  Cook until both sides are a light, golden brown. Make sure the cheese is completely melted.  Cut into 4 triangles.
-Garnish with salsa, sour cream, guacamole & tortilla chips.  For a healthier dish, serve spanish rice and refried beans on the side instead of tortilla chips. 
-These aren't your everyday quesadillas, these are soooooo good.  If you follow the directions exactly, you will enjoy every bite.
*This recipe receives 5 stars! *****

2 comments:

Tiffany Rose Photography said...

these are soo, soo good! my favorite!

Shari said...

I need to call you this afternoon, I am so sorry i havent filled you in on whats going on. I will tell you i am not moving to St. George. at least not yet. My sister who wrote that lives in North Carolina and hadn't really heard the newest word from us. Anyway, We havent even officially sold our house. ITs been a huge pain in th butt! We keep going back and fourth with a few people. its getting really frustrating. I have to work a bit today, but not as much as I have the past few days, so i'll give you a call. I really want you guys to come over and play rockband. Whats your plans for next Saturday?