Monday, April 14, 2008

"MUST-HAVE" MONDAY


Extra Large Ziploc Bags


I love these giant Ziploc Bags!  They're perfect for storing anything.  Before I found these, I put my kid's clothes in big plastic bins.  They were awkward and took up too much room.  Now I use these handy Ziplocs!  I put different sizes in different bags and then label them with a marker.  They are airtight, inexpensive, and don't take up nearly as much room.


3 comments:

Shari said...

I was wondering what your must have was going to be. Hey what are you guys doing this weekend?

Patrick and Jennie said...

Great tip! So I tried 2 of your recipes this weekend. I loved the chicken quesadillas. My husband loved them! Thanks for sharing!

Desiree said...

You're like a walking advertisement. They should pay you! No, my birthday is the 19th but hey, you're a heck of a lot closer than I am to yours. Happy Birthday in February! Sorry I missed it.
Love ya!