Friday, April 4, 2008

"MUST-HAVE" MONDAY

Yes, I know that it is not Monday, but my sister has been bugging me to post because, oh no, I haven't posted in 4 days!!!  In that case I am posting this early.  I have decided to try and post my "must-have's" (maybe not every Monday, but sometimes).  "Must-have's" could include house-hold items, favorite apparel, and what ever else I decide is "must-have."  

Definition-
"Must-have:"  An object that I can't necessarily live with out, but makes my life just a little bit better, easier, or happier.
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap

I don't know what it is about this product, I just love how it smells (many different scents), how it looks sitting by my sink & how it feels on my hands.  I have to have it... it is a "must-have."  

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Yea! And there was much rejoicing in bloggy land! I like bath and body works soap as well. I wouldn't call it one of my "must-haves", but still nice to have.

Shari said...

I love that stuff too! I can't remember if I ever gave you my email address so if not, here it is luv2stamp07@hotmail.com

cari said...

I love, love, love bath & body antibacterial soap and I'm almost running out...which wouldn't be a good thing cause it is a must have! Thanks for checking out sisters & spice. Who knows how often we'll have new posts but we'll try not to let you down. Thanks for your comment...it motivates me!