Friday, April 11, 2008

SNOW SNOW GO AWAY, COME AGAIN ANOTHER.....

WINTER!!!!


This is what we woke up to this morning! Blah!!! My pretty purple and orange pansies were covered in SNOW! I am so ready for, well, I would say SPRING, but it is already SPRING!!! I am just ready for it to be continuously warm! Good thing pansies are frost hardy!


3 comments:

Shari said...

Yes it is a co-ed team in the provo league. What's his teams name? Do they play double headers? I play in the top league, double headers. Last year we played the first league in the lower league, but then decided to move up for fall league. I think that was like their 6th time getting first. I have only been playing with them since last year. They have a Orem team as well that I usually end up filling in a lot for.

Shari said...

Thanks for the info about the kook site, I add spelled it with a c. Its fixed now.

Desiree said...

Pretty pictures though! Idaho was good. We got snowed in at Cheyenne WYO & sat in the car for like 6 hours but other than that, smooth sailing