Wednesday, April 16, 2008

UTAH JAZZ TRIVIA WINNER!!!

After two long seasons of answering Utah Jazz trivia questions EVERYDAY to win a prize.... HE FINALLY WON!! HIP HIP, HOORAY!! Tim won an autographed, authentic, Deron Williams jersey! On the Jazz website it says, "Congratulations to T. Stubbs, our trivia winner." Tim is so excited, I just had to post something about it. The only problem is, the jersey is extra large and it goes down to Tim's knees! LOL! That's okay, I told him we will frame it.

6 comments:

Shari said...

Thats awesome, My mom would be so jelouse. She is a die hard Jazz fan!

Tiff said...

That is so cool! Way to go Tim! All that hard work paid off in a big (shirt) way!

Cheyenne said...

That's neat. I love winning things. The last thing I won was Aubrey. I chuckled that he was so excited about a Jazz jersey, though. They're not that popular down here. Alabama football pretty much eclipses EVERYTHING! Where'd you get your background?

Jenny Sue said...

Hey Steffy Sue, it's Jenny Sue! I just wanted to let you know that I am a regular to your blog and I think it's great! I've started a Livjournal account, which is like Blogspot except you can post things privately, like a real journal, as well as publicly. I haven't posted anything publicly yet but I'll let you know when I do! Hopefully we can be blog-friends even though we're using competing blogsites. Miss you and your family lots, much love to all of you!

Jen

Shari said...

Hey, you never told me what team Tim plays for. I'm going to give you a call tomorrow too. So be ready Ha! Ha! I wanted tos ee if you guys wanted to go out. We could go somewhere with the kids or we could go without them.

Shari said...

I didn't get your email. I have been having problems with it. Even my work hasnt been always getting their emails through. I need to figure out what my comcast email is.