Thursday, May 22, 2008

11 FACTS ABOUT HALLY

1. Hally can pull the cutest sad faces.......

2. ....She also has one of the happiest faces I have ever seen.

3. Hally won't leave her pants on, whenever I put them on, she takes them right off.

4. Hally likes to wear band-aids even when she doesn't have an ouchie.

5. Hally loved to swim last year, but she doesn't seem too sure about it this year.

6. Hally loves her sister Addi and follows her around everywhere. For the most part they get along really well, but she's not afraid to stick up for herself. If someone gives her a hard time she will yell at them and then hit them.

7. Hally loves to dress-up!

8. Hally is our little sweetie and she just melts her mom and dad's heart!


9. It seems like Hally's nose is always running.

10. Hally is always concerned about others and likes to share.

10. Hally has big, beautiful, blue eyes just like her daddy!

11. Hally has crazy hair in the mornings.
*Hally tags Olivia, Ty, Shelby, Haven & Miles, Paxton, The Passey Kids, The Burris Kids!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Your family is beautiful! I just found your blog through Nester's blog. I must bookmark your blog. :) I love collecting recipes, and they must include pictures, so I know whether I'm way off or not. :) Nice "meeting" you.

Tiff said...

She is so cute! I love all of those pictures with her different expressions. My kids only know one face when the camera is out, a big "CHEESE". Guess i need to surprise them more!

Jenny Sue said...

I read your blog every day too! I know I haven't posted in a while...but I promise I will soon.

Hally is sooooo cute!

-Jen

Shari said...

I thought this was a cute idea, so I will start one at a time :)

Desiree said...

That first sad picture is a Steffie pout if I've ever seen one :)I've seen that look many times but only been on the receiving end of it a few times & let me tell you, it's not fun :)