Tuesday, May 27, 2008

POOR PINCHY

Pinchy was belly-up this morning. Sorry honey, I know you loved him, but it's probably for the best. I am sure he is happy now in crawdad heaven with his crawdad brothers and sisters.

7 comments:

Brittney said...

Stef, Was pinchy helped into crawdad heaven?

Trish said...

Thanks for the confidence Stef, but I'm not a genious as sewing. I just kind of make things up. I am looking at getting a new sewing machine though, which can do all sorts of fun stuff. We'll have to see what happens! :) With the pricing on the blanket you are making, I don't know if I can really help you. I just usually look around and see what everyone else is selling theirs for, and go from there. You can also try selling it on either KSL.com or craigslist first, since those are free to post on, and I think etsy charges. At least if they are like ebay they do. I've never really looked into etsy.

Steffani said...

LOL! I know, it seems a bit fishy, but I promise!!!!! I didn't help him into crawdad heaven! I just don't think that crawdads are meant to live in captivity.

~~Heidi~~ said...

okay I am laughing so hard right now, I just saw the pictures of Pinchy, and poor addy looks like she is scared to death of the crawdad. Oh Tim you make me laugh. Sorry he didn't live very long, but steff is right he is in a better place now. Cant say I have ever eaten a crawdad before, and I don't know if I ever will. Love you guys!!

Summer said...

I feel so bad for Pinchy! I was getting so attached to him! I am so sad! I can't believe he is really gone!!

Cheyenne said...

Can't say I'm in mourning right now. What's this about a blanket you're making to sell? I can help you price it if you want. Also, I have another SUPER EASY idea if you want to sell something else. They're super popular down here. Email me sometime...martin0330@bellsouth.net

Unknown said...

Steff, I think Tim needs a dog!!!