Monday, May 12, 2008

"MUST-HAVE" MONDAY



I consider paint a "must-have" because I think white walls are boring!  Painting is one of the easiest and cheapest ways to decorate a home.  Add some color to reflect your personality or your own personal style.  Don't tell me you're not "daring" enough.  If you consider painting some color on a wall daring, you probably have a pretty bland life.  You don't even have to paint bright colors to make an impact.  Neutral tones (I don't mean different shades of white or off-white) are beautiful!  You can paint the majority of your home in the same neutral color with accent walls here and there.  Be BOLD, be DARING, be CREATIVE, and I promise you will love the end result and never go back to boring white.

1 comments:

The Felix Family said...

I absolutly agree with you! I LOVE accent walls and different colors throughout the house. That's the best part about owning your own home! You can do whatever you want with it.