Cousins are the best! Especially my cousins. I have always been really close with my cousins and although we don't see each other as much as we used to, we still have a blast when we get together. We had a BBQ at my mom's house last night and had some fun with the camera. We missed you terribly Wightman Girls!!!!
~Fish Faces~

5 comments:
BEST PICTURES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss everyone so much!
How fun. Those pics made me laugh. It's fun to get together with family. I see most of my cousins fairly often too.
Also....my brother with that pirate face.........is completely awesome!
Yes, I agree! Your brother with the pirate face made me laugh the most......and the fish face is pretty funny too!
I miss all you guys so much!!!! I do keep up on your blogs...not quite the same, but it helps. :)
Erin
Post a Comment