Monday, July 14, 2008

"MUST-HAVE" MONDAY

GLITTER TOES!  I love these!  I had them done last week and they're my new favorite.  They're just like gel/acrylic fingernails, except on your toes and they're glittery!  They last for 4-6 weeks!  I think I am hooked.  If I can't get my fingernails done due to organ and piano playing, then I will just get my toenails done instead.  I have never been a foot person, but even my funny little toes are undeniably cute when they glitter like this!  I know the cutest lady named Shamie that will come to your house and do it or you can go to her house.  She is coming out to my mom's house to our family BBQ to do 6 of my family member's toes because they saw mine and just had to have them.  Then in August I am going to have a Glitter Toes Party.  If more than 4 people come, then they're only $15 per person, so if you want to come, please let me know!!  We will have a great time visiting, eating treats, and giving our toes a little TLC and cuteness!
~These aren't my actual toes, but this is what Glitter Toes look like.  Oh how they sparkle!~

8 comments:

Amber and Jared said...

Ooooo, those are so pretty! Lucie LOVES having her toes painted, when she gets older she and I are going to have to go get some of those!!!!

Trish said...

You are too funny. Just to let you know, they are kind of a pain to get off. If you put it off, it takes off a few layers of your toenails as well, and they don't come off like acrylics-soaking them in acetone. You basically just have to file until it all comes off. It can take a while. But I still love them. I know a lot of people do them on their kids toes as well, because it does stay on long. I would do Kaylee's, only I know she wouldn't sit still long enough for them to cure under the light. :) So I bought her glittery nail polish instead.

Shari said...

They do look good. I love having my toes done for the summer.

David Fife said...

Pedicures are my fave!!! I have never had this done though. We have to touch base about this weekend. I am just wondering if I should find a sitter up in Cedar so we can go out. Wait, are you going to be there Saturday or Sunday, I forgot. Call me or I will call you :)

Cassie

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

Tim that is a nice fish, where did you catch it, and is that Benton in the back ground, i haven't seen him for over a year.
Nate

The Sutherland Family said...

Hy Stef,
I love glitter toes too! Ya I would love to do these in August. I've gotten them a couple times once before at a salon here in lehi and I love them! So yes count me in! Let me know what day when you find out.
~Ash

Jenna Kaholoaa said...

Hey i have a new blog send me a email at skittlesluvr15@yahoo.com then ill send you an invite!!

Jenny Sue said...

So I hear rumors that there were pictures taken of all you girls and my brother...I think somebody needs to post some of those pictures!

Also, I wish I could have come home and hung out with everybody. Every time I talk to my Mom she tells me of all the fun things that have been going on. Also, she tells me that your mom is in charge next year? I think Erin, Patrick and I will try to make it home for that one! YAY! Hopefully all the Kearl girls can make it back next year too.