Wednesday, July 2, 2008

JUST SO YOU KNOW

I am sorry to all of my readers for not posting much this week. I have been under the weather... I am having gal bladder issues, which can be pretty debilitating. I really just need to get it taken out, but I am trying to fix it with diet because our vacation is coming up in a couple weeks and recovery time for the surgery is three weeks! Anyway, I will hopefully be back blogging soon!

12 comments:

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

Oh Steff- I hope you start to feel better! I hope you don't really have to take it out that would suck. If you need anything let me know.

Diane said...

Wow, I hope you get over this enough to enjoy your vacation. I'd actually prefer and miracle and just have you healed totally tell you the truth. It's hard when us Moms have a health problem.
Hang in there.

Oh, and I used to stress about not updating my blog more often, until I gave myself permission to just blog when I could. There is a group called Blogging without obligation. I love that sentiment.

Stay well.

D

Brittney said...

Steffani Sue, STILL? THROW OUT THE FIVE POUND JAR OF PEANUT BUTTER!
I totally had a flash back of you lying half dead on the couch in our house. That was almost 7 years ago.

Cheyenne said...

Blech!! My friend had her gall bladder removed and it eliminated so many of her problems. You sound like me, though, plan the surgery around life and not life around the surgery. Diet can do a lot, though.

Summer said...

Steff - I am so sorry you are not feeling well.... I hope you get feeling better for your vacation!
Hang in there

Amber and Jared said...

We hope you feel better soon! Love Ya!

Desiree said...

Sue Too I hope you feel better. See you soon!!

Anthony and Krista said...

oh my, please feel better soon!

Trish said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Katie S said...

Hope you feel better and you have a great vacation. Let me know if I can do anything!

David Fife said...

hope you get feeling better. Where are you going on vacation?

Cassie

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that--I had mine out a few years ago. Take care and best wishes!