We had such a great vacation in California this past week, it was too short and we didn't want to come home. We went with Tim's parents and stayed with them in their beautiful condo on the beach. Thank you so much Larry & Becky! Other than some minor problems (flat tire) on the drive there, we had a wonderful time. I created a slideshow to show everyone what we did on our trip.
1 year ago




15 comments:
Steff, looks like you guys had such a good time. I love all your pictures, and I love your swimsuit where did you get it?? Thanks for sharing, And its okay we will just have to catch you next visit!! Or maybe you will just have to come here.
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love Sea-World!! You took some cute pictures. Glad you had a good time!
Cute pictures. I am glad you had a good time. I love Cali.
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Cali! Cute pics...
Welcome Home! I love going home to Cali. Did you guys have fun at Sea World and Disneyland?
Yay! Cute pics! Way to stay on top of everything. You'll notice, I still do not have reunion pics up. Ha Ha
That looks like soooo much fun!
Fun stuff! Did you go to Disneyland too? Our families need to plan a vacation together. Stinks that you got a flat tire. Where did that happen? We got a flat tire on our way to California for our honeymoon. In the middle of nowhere and some guy totally ripped us off for a new tire.
Looks like you guys has so much fun! You guys are the cutest family! I want to go to the beach! It's been too long!!
I love the beach, and I don't even like water! Looks like you guys had a blast! Did you feel OK during your vacation?
Hey Steffani, it's 12 x 12.
General blogging inquiry: If you ask me a question in a comment on my blog, do you expect that I should answer it in my own comment on my blog, or in a comment on your blog? I know people do it both ways. Answering on my blog seems to make sense to me because it seems likely that the question and answer will be relevant to my post, and not whatever random post I answer it on on your blog (like this one). But then I always worry that you would never see the answer! Hmmm...it's possible I'm giving way to much thought to something simple.....
ALSO, awesome pictures!
ALSO, (I'm just going to answer your question here) Erin has her own apartment already lined up. She can move in September 1st! She's excited to live by herself.
Looks like so much fun! I really need a vactation!!!!!
I loved your slide show, only now I'm a little freaked out. LOL I thought there was only one Shamu and it was here in Florida. I didn't realize there were others- imposters, I tell ya! We have to have the real one, we've been visiting it for years now. I feel jipped.
San Antonio too?! Well, I'll just live in my own world and believe that they transport Shamu to the different states before his show. Ignorance is bliss. hahahaha
Post a Comment