So fun! I had to search to find some larger glasses that work for my face, but I think I finally found some that will work. They are great to wear when you don't have any make-up on!
flippin' cute steffie, flippin' cute - I have a couple of pairs too. Tyler says I look like a bug - but I'm a cute bug so that's okay :) I'm sure I'll look back with regret as well. Actually, I might look back with fondness but my kids will probably look back with regret :) ha ha
I love being a mom and I have THREE beautiful little girls that just melt my heart. I have been happily married for over 9 years to my cute husband, Tim. He is so sweet to me and his little girls.
7 comments:
So fun! I had to search to find some larger glasses that work for my face, but I think I finally found some that will work. They are great to wear when you don't have any make-up on!
Love them big ole' glasses. :) My dh HATES it when I wear my big sunglasses, he says they make me look like a bug. LOL
Now, wait...did you cut your hair??????????? I think you did, and it looks awesome.
you definitely pull those off. I definitely can not :)
Cassie
Aloha Steffani, I love reading your blog. I just wanted to stop by and let you know I have a new Blog at ChiefKaholoaa.blogspot.com
Mahalo Jimmy
Ha, ha! Fashion wouldn't be fashion if we didn't look at ourselves 20 years from now and say, "Holy crap! What IS that?"
Yes- lunch would be fun. :) Same with you, if you ever come to Florida, let me know. You wear your bug glasses, I'll wear mine. LOL
flippin' cute steffie, flippin' cute - I have a couple of pairs too. Tyler says I look like a bug - but I'm a cute bug so that's okay :) I'm sure I'll look back with regret as well. Actually, I might look back with fondness but my kids will probably look back with regret :) ha ha
Post a Comment