EWWWWWW That's so gross. I'm not so worried about the fattening part, nothing a little jog couldn't help. I'm just wondering about the preservatives. You know, now that I think about it, it could partly be all the salt. McD's hamburgers contain an out of this world amount of salt, and salt preserves naturally...who knows...it's gross!
On a different note, thank you for the comments on my blog. I love your blog backround too- I went to your sis's templates and the template you have is the one I wanted, and I couldn't bare to copy you, so...:) We have similar styles, see!
Are you cooking or baking anything 4th of Julyish? :) I'm going to do one of those flag cakes- you know, with blueberries and strawberries? :)
That's why I only eat Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers!! Seriously, though, don't you feel nasty anyway after you eat any kind of fast food? I do. Even after my beloved Wendy's JBC!
I'm in denial that this is real. It's so easy to grab a burger or chicken nuggets when we're out & about! This is super gross, though. Makes me think twice about what I'm eating!
I love being a mom and I have THREE beautiful little girls that just melt my heart. I have been happily married for over 9 years to my cute husband, Tim. He is so sweet to me and his little girls.
6 comments:
Wow thats crazy! I am totally going to test that out and keep a hamburger cause if thats true I might throw up!!
EWWWWWW That's so gross. I'm not so worried about the fattening part, nothing a little jog couldn't help. I'm just wondering about the preservatives. You know, now that I think about it, it could partly be all the salt. McD's hamburgers contain an out of this world amount of salt, and salt preserves naturally...who knows...it's gross!
On a different note, thank you for the comments on my blog. I love your blog backround too- I went to your sis's templates and the template you have is the one I wanted, and I couldn't bare to copy you, so...:) We have similar styles, see!
Are you cooking or baking anything 4th of Julyish? :) I'm going to do one of those flag cakes- you know, with blueberries and strawberries? :)
Oh, after all this not copying you talk, I took one of your songs. I figured instead of coming to listen to it on your blog, I'd just put it on mine.
That's why I only eat Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers!! Seriously, though, don't you feel nasty anyway after you eat any kind of fast food? I do. Even after my beloved Wendy's JBC!
Sue Too!
How do I put one of those linky things on my blog page so you can click it and get back to yours?
I'm in denial that this is real. It's so easy to grab a burger or chicken nuggets when we're out & about! This is super gross, though. Makes me think twice about what I'm eating!
Post a Comment