Monday, June 23, 2008

FUN AT THE ZOO

On Saturday we went to Hogle Zoo with some friends of ours, the Mauermans, the Morris', and the Lambsons. (I can't believe we didn't get a picture of all the kids together!) It was very, very hot and very, very crowded, but very, very fun! Addi's favorite animal was the giraffes and Hally said she liked the monkeys. I think next time we go, it will be in the late fall or early spring. I hear the animals are more active when it's cooler outside and I suspect it would be less crowded.









5 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I've been gone so long! Here's the rundown: Kids and zoos are recipes for excitement! Never tried Guts, but I do use Suave's root-lifter and am so far very please. Also, I'm sorry to say that Stephenie Meyer doesn't count!!! Just kidding! But, if you're looking for a good non-fiction book, try Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. It's an easy, timely, informative and motivational read.

Tiff said...

I want to go to the zoo with you! looks like lots of fun! I love the gorilla picture!

The Felix Family said...

I LOVE the Zoo. We took Kylie last year. She didn't appreciated it the way we were hoping, but Jeremy loved every second if it!!

Trish said...

I've been wanting to take Kaylee too, but I think we'll definately wait until it's cooler outside!

~~Heidi~~ said...

how fun i love the zoo. Sorry about the blog for michelle that is my fault i kept forgetting to email her your email, i hope you can get on now!
Love ya steff!