Thursday, June 26, 2008

TAG

4 places I go over and over again:
  1. Wal-mart
  2. Anytime Fitness
  3. Church
  4. The bank
4 people who e-mail me regularly:
  1. My mom
  2. My dad
  3. Tim
  4. People from church
4 places I would rather be right now:
  1. Hawaii
  2. Cedar City
  3. The beach
  4. On vacation
4 people I talk to on a regular basis:
  1. My mom
  2. Tiffany
  3. April
  4. Tim
4 favorite places to eat:
  1. Mi Ranchito
  2. Noodles & Co.
  3. Applebee's
  4. Cafe Rio
4 shows I would watch over & over:
  1. The Office
  2. Friday Night Lights
  3. The Hills
  4. Flipping Out (On the Bravo channel about house flippers, it's HILARIOUS!)
4 people I tag:
  1. Tiffany
  2. Sarah
  3. Trisha
  4. Ashley

4 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

I love how you update your blog so often. I just have to say also that I love love your music choices you have on it. Sometimes i will open up your blog and crank up the music while I cook or clean, I love all of them.

Cheyenne said...

You are always so on top of blogging. I took the princess quiz and I was Jasmine. I love fun, hated following rules and would rather live in poverty than be forced to do something I hated. I think Snow White was right on the mark for you!

Jenny Sue said...

Steff, yes, I loved Dalene's post! I even emailed the link to the rest of my family because I think they would appreciate it too, especially my mom.

Also, thank you for being the only person who realizes the significance of me finding Aaron my sensei! I told Lisa, expecting a big reacion, and she said "Oh that's exciting. You know what else is exciting, I made bean salad today!" I was sorely disappointed. Anyway, I will post about it, or just tell you about it sometime because I know you will appreciate it!

Much love!

Anonymous said...

So that's how word is getting around. Shane bumped into Jenny's mom somewhere and she seemed to have already heard about it and I was so puzzled. Thanks for your kind words on my post Steff (I left you a response, too). Hi Jenny!

Steff--you are so much fun. I love your blog and I love being better connected with my cousins through blogging.