Happy birthday sweetie pie!! Your girl's love you so much! You're such a hard worker and thank you so much for all you do for us. You're such a great dad and you always do fun things with our kids. Thanks for always making me feel like a million bucks! You really are the perfect husband for me. Your smile melts my heart and your twinkly blue eyes still give me butterflies! You're 31 today and still as handsome as the day I met you! Happy birthday.... I love ya!
P.S. Happy Father's Day too!!

6 comments:
Awww, Happy Birthday to Tim! You guys are completely awesome, I love your family so much. I'm so glad you and Tim found each other and that he makes you as happy as you deserve to be!
Happy Birthday Tim! (from a stranger in Florida. )
Happy Father's Day too.
Happy Birthday Tim! Hope its a good one.
Happy Birthday, Tim! I know you can't be all those things, because Aubrey is! ;) But I know you take great care of Steff...and you don't look a day over 25!
Oh, and Happy Father's Day!
Happy Birthday Tim!! How are the dreams of becoming a horse jockey going? Sorry, we haven't seen you in a while, so not many inside jokes to choose from anymore :)
Stef, I am happy that you are happy you are FINALLY a friend on my blog. You know you are always my friend, I have just gotten busy (or lazy) because of the twins!
FUNNEL CAKES FOREVER
Cassie
Tim you are so HOT!!!!!! I tried calling you and leaving you a text message on your phone and then my bro. told me that you lost your phone. Anyways give me a call from a number that i can call you back on. Happy late B-day. Catch ya later.
Nate Sutherland
Post a Comment