Tuesday, June 3, 2008

FUN WEEKEND WITH ANTHONY & KRISTA

Tim's brother Anthony, and his wife, Krista came to visit for the weekend. We played disk (frisbee) golf on Saturday. I had no idea that disk golf is such a big deal. People play it professionally in the PDGA and there are 17 professional disk golf courses in Utah! Crazy, I know! The weekend wasn't all kicks and giggles though, on Saturday morning one of their chihuahuas, Javier, ran into the road and got hit by a van. He was yelping so loud, it was so sad. I think the van just braised him because he was actually just fine the next day..... thank goodness! They are such a fun couple to hang out with. We hope they didn't get too bored and we hope they come and visit us again soon!

~It was a really hot day, but the kids seemed to handle it okay.~

~Future PDGA players!~

~Sisters and friends!~

~Go Krista! Par 4!~

~Thanks Anthony for packing Hally around, what a good uncle!~

9 comments:

Jenny Sue said...

Isn't that crazy about the frisbee golf thing!? I have played a couple of times in Utah and was also shocked to find that it goes up to a professional level. It's super fun though!!

Cute pics! I should start doing the pics thing on my blog....I'm so not computer savy though, so it might be a difficult task for me. :)

Also, thanks for adopting my Mom! It makes Erin and I so happy to hear that she gets to spend so much time with you girls. Have a great time in Park City!

Trish said...

I had no idea it was so big either. And that they have courses here in Utah! I've only played it using hula hoops on the ground for the holes. Guess it's a lot bigger than that. :) Your girls are so adorable. I love the pic of them holding hands. So fun!

Tiff said...

So I live under a rock. i've never heard of this before. Looks like it might be fun. I say might because I couldn't throw a frisbee to save my life.

Shari said...

That sounds like fun! We should try it with you guys sometime.

Desiree said...

What's your definition of hot? I woke up yesterday to 75 degrees at 6 in the morning & 90% humidity.....

Amber and Jared said...

Cute Pictures! I love your I belong link!!! How do I add it to our blog????

michelle said...

Steff your kids are so spittin cute! They are little clones of each other. K so how did you make such a cute back drop for your blog?

The Sutherland Family said...

Cute Blog Steffani! How are you guys? We haven't see you in a long time it seems like!

Shari said...

Somebody else my sister knows said he went to school with him too. he is pictured with Kristi in one of our past boating days. His name was Matt. Check it out and tell me if you know him.