Sunday, June 8, 2008

GIRL'S WEEKEND

Every year my mom and sister and I go to Park City. This year my aunt, Darlene came with us too. We leave Friday morning early and shop at the outlet mall basically all day. Then we go to dinner and stay in a hotel that night. On Saturday we finish doing any shopping we need to and then browse main street and eat lunch before heading for home. I took my camera, but regretfully didn't take any pictures. It's so much fun to have some time to myself (well, I mean time to myself without kids). Just one night is perfect. I think I would miss my kids too much if it was any longer. Tim took Friday off work to take care of the girls. Thanks sweetie for holding down the home front while I was away!!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Nice to get away for just a little bit, I agree.

Cheyenne said...

I couldn't even do one night yet, but Olivia is still "new"! I can leave her for a whole day, though, as long as it's with Aubrey. That's so funny that you guys do that for a weekend. A girls weekend with my mom would be, like, canoeing or something. Sounds like you guys had a good time! If you get Tim an ice cream cake make sure it comes from Dairy Queen. There's really no other kind!

Tiff said...

Lots of fun! But I think I could manage it for two nights! There's just too much shopping to do and not enough time.